Welcome to the Library's Web Page
We will be posting updates regarding changes to our services as they appear so please continue to monitor this page.
Attention Students Faculty and Staff:
Virtual Library services will be available on-demand and by appointment. Students can complete a request form here(login required) or through The POD Library homepage where it says “ Get Library Assistance Here!” (login required).
If you have any questions or need a User ID or Password for the databases please call us at 281.756.3559, click on the "Ask a Librarian" chat button to the left or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get Research and Citation Help with a Librarian - (login required)
- Faculty Request Library Resources Instruction
- Tutoring available through the Learning Lab- (login required)
Search for Books, DVDs, and More
- Library's Traditional Online Catalog- (login required)
Search for Articles from Journals, Newspapers, Magazines
- The Gale and Proquest Databases via Texshare- (login required)
- Search the Credo Reference Collection- (login required)
- The Ebsco Databases- (login required)
- ProQuest Databases to Include Academic Video Online - (login required)
- Nursing and Allied Health Resources via Ovid- (login required)
- Archives of Course Catalogs, College Yearbooks and the Alvin Sun
- The Portal to Texas History
- All Data Automotive Diagnostics and Repair Database- (login required)
- Mitchell1 Automotive Repair Database- (login required)
- Copyright for Instructors
- THECB Repository for Open Educational Resources
- Ebsco's Faculty Select for Open Source Resources- (login required)
- OpenStax by Rice University
We mainly ask that you give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if any changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. Please note the OpenStax logo, OpenStax book covers, OpenStax CNX name, and OpenStax CNX logo are not subject to the creative commons license and may not be reproduced without the prior and express written consent of Rice University. If you choose to redistribute the content you will need to create an alternate book cover.